|1 - 9||$69.50|
- Additional information
The VSP-005 VESDA replacement filter cartridge.
The filters used in VESDA detectors are key to the performance of the detector. VESDA filters remove dust contamination from the sampled air, providing a clean air bleed to preserve the optics in the detection chamber. Like any other filter, filters in VSP-005 VESDA detectors must be replaced regularly to ensure optimum efficiency.
It is recommended that the filter is replaced in the VESDA VLC, VLS, VLP and VLF every two years to maintain the operational integrity of the detector (you may want to consider replacing the filter more frequently if the detector is used in dusty or dirty conditions).
Replacing The Filter:
Before replacing the filter in your detector, it may be necessary to advise any monitoring authorities that the detector may be offline for a short period.
Ensure that the area surrounding the filter is clear of dirt and debris and remove the filter. Do not attempt to clean and reuse the filter, filters are intended for single-use only. Once the new filter has been inserted the detector needs to be informed that a new filter has been installed.
VSP-005 VESDA Features:
- Easy swap replacement filter.
- Fits VLC, VLF, VLP and VLS VESDA detectors.
- Available singly or in packs of 20.
- Two Stage Filtration.
– First stage removes particles in excess of 20 microns.
– Second stage is ultra-fine and removes more than 99% of particles of 0.3 microns or larger to provide a clean air barrier for optics protection.
See all our parts for Vesda.