- Additional information
VHH-100 VESDA HAND HELD PROGRAMMER.
The VHH-100 VESDA Programmer Module allows direct access to all VESDAnet devices on a VESDA smoke detection system. It allows configuration and status reporting of detectors, displays and interfaces and is required when installing, commissioning and maintaining a VESDA network. By incorporating a user friendly menu, navigation through the comprehensive features of VESDAnet is convenient and simple.
Some of the parameters that can be accessed via the programmer include device status reporting, zone number and name allocation, flow normalisation, alarm threshold setting (day, night, weekend), initiation of AutoLearnTM, wiring order, relay testing and event log review.
Up to 14 assigned Users or Administrators with an individual 4 digit Personal Identification Number (PIN), and one Distributor, can log onto a VESDAnet system under one of three levels of access which are password protected:
- User (USR) is only able to view parameters, check status, alarms and reset the system.
- Administrator (ADM) has access to most commands and programming parameters.
- Distributor (DST) is the topmost level and has unlimited access to all commands and parameters in the system.
- Lost PIN numbers can be overcome by obtaining a once only pass number from your VESDA dealer. The programmer automatically logs OFF when not in use for more than 10 minutes. The user is prompted with a beeping sound at 1 minute and at 15 seconds before log OFF. Any key may be pressed to cancel the automatic log OFF process.
The programmer module is available as a hand-held device (includes a DB15 serial cable) or can be mounted into a LaserPLUS or LaserSCANNER detector, a remote mounting box or a 19 inch sub rack. The two rows of large push buttons enable the user to log ON and navigate through the menu trees to the various command and parameter setting functions. The top row of keys are called “Soft Keys” and are assigned programming options appropriate to the screen being viewed.
VHH-100 VESDA Features
- User friendly menu system.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Single point access to entire VESDAnet system.
- Alarm and fault simulation.
- Shows wiring order.
- Locates communications failures.
- Password security.
- Hand held or remote mounting.
- Automatic Logoff when inactive.
- Backlit LCD screen.
See all our parts for VESDA.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|