- Additional information
Simplex 4906-9154 Speaker Strobe.
4906-9154 Simplex Multi-Candela TrueAlert S/Vs with speaker and synchronized strobe provide convenient installation to standard electrical boxes with extensions. The enclosure designs are both impact and vandal resistant and provide a convenient strobe intensity selection. Since each model can be selected for strobe intensity output, on-site model inventory is minimized and changes encountered during construction can be easily accommodated.
Speaker/visible (S/V) notification appliances with multi-tapped speaker and multi-tapped high intensity xenon strobe with synchronized flash:
• Rugged, high impact, flame retardant thermoplastic housings are available for wall or ceiling mount
• Operation is compatible with ADA requirements (refer to Wall Mount Installation Reference)
4906-9154 Simplex Audible notification appliance (speaker):
• High quality voice and tone reproduction with taps for ¼, ½ , 1, or 2 W, at 25 or 70.7 VRMS
• Capacitor input for connection to supervised notification appliance circuits
• Speakers are wired separately from strobe wiring
• UL listed to Standard 1480 and ULC-S541*
• Compliant with NFPA 72, 520 Hz Low Frequency Signal Requirements for Sleeping Areas
4906-9154 Simplex Visible notification appliance (strobe):
• 24 VDC xenon strobe; intensity is selectable as 15, 30, 75, or 110 candela with visible selection jumper secured behind strobe housing
• Strobes are activated from NACs selected to provide Simplex strobe synchronization signals or from separate strobe Synchronization Modules that are available for Class B or Class A operation
• Regulated circuit design ensures consistent flash output and provides controlled inrush current
• UL listed to Standard 1971 and ULC-S526
4906-9154 Simplex Strobe Intensity Selection
During installation, a selection plug at the back of the housing determines the desired strobe intensity. An attached flag with black letters on a highly visible yellow background allows the selected intensity to be seen at the side of the strobe lens.
See all our parts for Simplex.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|