- Additional information
4906-9127 Simplex Multi-Candela TrueAlert A/Vs with Horn.
The 4906-9127 Simplex Multi-Candela TrueAlert A/Vs with horn and synchronized strobe provide convenient installation to standard electrical boxes. The enclosure designs are both impact and vandal resistant and provide a convenient strobe intensity selection.
Since each model can be selected for strobe intensity output, on-site model inventory is minimized and changes encountered during construction can be easily accommodated. Wall mount A/V housings are a one-piece assembly (including lens) that mounts to a single or double gang, or 4” square standard electrical box.
Audible/visible (A/V) notification appliances with efficient electronic horn and high output xenon strobe, available for wall or ceiling mount.
- The operation is compatible with ADA requirements.
- Rugged, high impact, flame retardant thermoplastic housings are available in red or white with a clear lens.
Operates over a two-wire SmartSync circuit to provide:
- Horns that are controlled separately from strobes on the same two-wire circuit.
- “On-until-silenced” and “on-until-reset” operation on the same two-wire pair.
- SmartSync horn activation of Temporal pattern, March Time pattern (at 60 BPM), or on continuously.
- Strobe appliances on the same circuit operating at a synchronized 1 Hz flash rate.
- Class B operation requires a connection to a compatible SmartSync NAC or to SmartSync Control Module (SCM) 4905-9938.
- Class A operation when connected to the 4905-9938 SCM or with 4100U series fire alarm control panel NACs.
4906-9127 Simplex Wall mount A/Vs features:
- Wiring terminals are accessible from the front of the housing providing easy access for installation, inspection, and testing.
- Available UL listed sound damper for locations requiring attenuation of 5 to 6 dBA (stairwells, small rooms, highly reverberant areas, etc.).
- Control Panel Selection. Peak activity per sensor is stored to assist in evaluating specific locations. The alarm set point for each sensor is determined at the control panel, selectable as the individual application requires. Sensor Status LED. Each sensor housing’s red status LED (located on the electrical interface board) pulses to indicate communications with the panel. If the control panel determines that a sensor is in alarm, or that it is dirty or has some other type of trouble, the details are annunciated at the control panel and that sensor housing’s status LED will be turned on steadily. During a system alarm, the control panel will control the LEDs such that an LED indicating a trouble will return to pulsing to help identify any alarmed sensors. (Remote Status/Alarm LEDs track the operation of the sensor housing LED.)
See all our parts for Simplex
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 3 in|