- Additional information
4099-9004 Simplex Single-action Addressable Manual Pull Station.
4099-9004 Simplex addressable manual station combines the familiar Simplex manual station housing with a compact communication module that is easily installed to satisfy demanding applications. Its integral individual addressable module (IAM) constantly monitors the status and communicates changes to the connected control panel via IDNet or MAPNET II communications wiring.
4099-9004 Simplex Features:
- Power and data supplied via IDNet or MAPNET II addressable communications using a single wire pair
- The operation that complies with ADA requirements
- Visible LED indicator that flashes during communications and is on steady when the station has been activated
- The NO GRIP Single Action Station and Retrofit Kit are available with a more easily operated pull lever for applications where anticipated users may find the standard station lever difficult to activate
- Pull lever that protrudes when alarmed
- Break-rod supplied (use is optional)
- Models are available with single or double action (break-glass or push) operation
- UL listed to Standard 38
4099-9004 Simplex Compatible With The Following Simplex Control Panels:
- Model Series 4007ES, 4008, 4010, 4010ES, 4100ES, 4100U, 4020, 4100, and 4120 fire alarm control panels equipped with either IDNet or MAPNET II communications
- Model Series 2120 Communicating Device Transponders (CDTs) equipped with MAPNET II communications
- Electronics module enclosure minimizes dust infiltration
- Allows mounting in standard electrical boxes
- Screw terminals for wiring connections
4099-9004 Simplex Operation
Activation of the 4099-9004 single action manual station requires a firm downward pull to activate the alarm switch. Completing the action breaks an internal plastic break-rod (visible below the pull lever, use is optional).
The use of a break-rod can be a deterrent to vandalism without interfering with the minimum pull requirements needed for easy activation. The pull lever latches into the alarm position and remains extended out of the housing to provide a visible indication.
See all our parts for Simplex
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|