- Additional information
4098-9688 SIMPLEX, DUCT DET HOUS, 2-W, W/RELAY DR.
4098-9688 Simplex, Compact air duct detector housing with clear cover to monitor for the presence of smoke.
Includes factory installed TrueAlarm photoelectric smoke detector and features:
- On-board TrueAlarm sensitivity drift compensation and dirt accumulation tracking.
- Multi-function status LED indicator.
- Magnetic test that initiates an alarm and provides detailed diagnostic information.
- Clear cover allowing visual inspection.
- Test ports provide functional smoke testing access with cover in place.
- UL listed to Standard 268A.
- 4098-9688, 2-Wire with supervised control for a single remote relay (relay included)
Mounts to rectangular ducts or round ducts
- Minimum size is 8” (203 mm) square or 18” (457 mm) diameter.
Magnetically operated functional test:
- Initiates alarm and displays dirt accumulation status using the detector status LED.
- Assists with maintenance priorities by categorizing detector status and identifying dirty detectors.
Sampling tubes (ordered separately):
- Available in multiple lengths to match duct size.
- Installed and serviced with housing in place.
Each supports a remote red alarm LED or a remote test station with LED(s). Models with relay output provide relay coil wiring supervision that will transfer a trouble to the IDC if supervision is lost.
2-Wire Model 4098-9688 provides a supervised relay output for connection to a single 4098-9841 relay. This model is powered from the IDC and requires connection as the only device to ensure relay operation.
See all our parts for Simplex.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|