- Additional information
4098-9601 Simplex TrueAlarm Photoelectric Smoke Detector
The 4098-9601 Simplex standard sensitivity detector is recommended for most applications. It provides sensing features for detectors connected to conventional 2-wire or 4-wire initiating device circuits.
Each detector has a microprocessor that evaluates its photoelectric light irregular chamber activity. Therefore, this unit makes an intelligent decision based on light obscuration history to set the alarm off or not.
TrueAlarm detectors are designed to minimize the visibility of the air intake louvers. Meanwhile, it maintains a high-performance smoke capture.
Main features of 4098-9601 Simplex
- The louvered design enhances smoke capture by directing flow to the chamber.
- Entrance areas are minimally visible when the 4098-9601 Simplex is ceiling mounted.
- It can be used at the ceiling or at the wall.
- Designed for EMI compatibility.
- Ul listed to Standard 268.
Multi-function LED indicates normal and alarm conditions
The magnetically operated functional test initiates alarm and verifies performance. In this case, it identifies general sensitivity status using a detector LED.
Compatible bases for 4098-9601 Simplex:
- 4098-9788: 2-wire base with connections for remote alarm LED indicator.
- 4098-9682: the 4-wire.
- 4098-9683: 2-wire relay base.
See all our parts for Simplex
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|