- Additional information
2190-9173 SIMPLEX, MAPNET II, 2 POINT/IO.
2-Point I/O Module. The 2190-9173, 2-Point I/O module allows a Simplex MAPNET II communication channel to monitor an input contact closure and control an output relay from a single compact module. Module power is supplied from the MAPNET II communications channel, eliminating the need for separate power wiring. Independent Operation.
The input and output are independent and operation is controlled by the host panel programming selection. Points may be directly associated to each other such as monitoring the status of the function controlled by the contacts, or may be programmed for unrelated operation.
MAPNET II addressable module providing a supervised input and a control relay output in one compact package:
- For use with Simplex® fire alarm control panels that provide MAPNET II addressable communications.
- Module uses two sequential addressable points with point designation requiring only one address selection.
- Low power latching relay design allows MAPNET II communications to supply both data and module power.
- Relay is set to OFF on initial power up and upon loss of IDNet communications.
- UL listed to Standard 864.
Supervised input point:
- Monitors status of normally open, dry contacts for normal, open, and contact closure.
- Operation reports to the MAPNET II channel as a non-latching, supervised Individual Addressable Module (IAM).
Output control relay:
- Power limited rating: 2 A @ 30 VDC, resistive; 1 A @ 30 VDC, inductive.
- Non-Power limited rating: 1/2 A @ 120 VAC, resistive; 1/4 A @ 120 VAC, inductive.
- Operation reports to the MAPNET II channel as a Control Zone Adapter Module (ZAM).
Compact, sealed construction:
- Enclosed design minimizes dust infiltration.
- Mounts in standard 4” (102 mm) square electrical box, optional adapter bracket is available to mount in a 4 11⁄16” square electrical box.
See all our parts for Simplex.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|