- Additional information
2190-9162 SIMPLEX MPX SIG ZAM CLASS B FL MAP 2.
2190-9162 Simplex, provide an addressable interface to conventional fire alarm zone circuit devices including:
- Notification appliance circuits (Signal ZAM)
Compatible with the following Simplex® fire alarm control panels when equipped with MAPNET II communications:
- 4100/4100U Series fire alarm control panels
- 4100 Series Universal Transponders
- 4120 Series Network node fire alarm control panels
- 4020 Series fire alarm control panels
- 2120 Communicating Device Transponders
- Communications Supplied by MAPNET II, 24 to 40 VDC with data
- Power Separate 24 VDC required from listed fire alarm power supply
- Wiring Information Refer to reference diagrams on pages 3 and 4
- Wire Connections Screw terminals for in/out wiring, 18 to 12 AWG wire
- Address Means DIP switch, 8 position
- Temperature Range 32° F to 120° F (0° C to 49° C) intended for indoor operation
- Humidity Range Up to 85% RH at 86° F (30° C)
2190-9162 Simplex, Signal ZAMs supervise and operate 24 VDC notification appliances, speakers, and telephone circuits. Output capacity is up to 2 A @ 24 VDC, or 50 W of 25 VRMS speakers, or up to three simultaneously activated firefighter phones. The signal ZAM is available for either Style Y/Class B or Style Z/Class A operation for notification appliance circuits.
Datasheet 2190-9162 Simplex.
See all our parts for Simplex.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|