- Additional information
The 2099-9804 Simplex is a 3.5″ Long Replacement Brake Rod For Use With Simplex Manual Pull Stations.
The 2099-9804 Simplex Replacement Break-Rods ensure each of your stations has a functional break-rod in place. It will make it easy to replace break-rods once they have been used.
If your building or facility utilizes Simplex manual pull stations to provide protection against a fire, you need to make sure each station is outfitted with a break-rod that can be used to signal the presence of a fire.
- Single action models.
- Breakglass type double-action models.
- Institutional option: – Key operated only.
- Pull lever protrudes when alarmed.
- Tamper-resistant reset key lock: – keyed same as fire alarm cabinet.
- Pre-signal and annunciator contact options.
- Surface or semi-flush mounting.
- Flush mounting option.
- Two-stage alarm.
- English, French, or Bilingual.
- Single Action Stations require a firm downward pull to activate the alarm switch. Completing the action breaks an internal plastic break-rod (visible below the pull lever).
- The pull lever latches into the alarm position and remains extended out of the cover to provide a visible indication of which station was alarmed.
- Double Action Stations (Breakglass) require the operator to strike the front-mounted hammer to break the glass and expose the recessed pull lever.
- The pull lever then operates as a single action station.
- Single action stations can be fitted with an institutional cover kit. Institutional Stations are designed to activate by key operation only.
- This allows access for manual alarms to be limited to authorized personnel. Operation requires key insertion and opening of the station cover.
- Pre-signal option activates when the lever is pulled. General alarm initiation requires a key to activate a key switch located behind the pull lever.
- Station Reset requires the use of a key to reset the pull station lever and deactivate the alarm switch. If the break-rod is used, it must be replaced.
- Testing requires physical activation.
See all our parts for Simplex
|Dimensions||0.5 × 0.5 × 0.5 in|