- Additional information
2099-9800 SIMPLEX, RED WIRE GUARD.
2099-9800 Simplex, wire guard protects Simplex manual stations from damage due to accidental contact while providing easy access when actual alarm conditions occur. Retention of the guard in the closed position is provided by a protrusion of the guard mounting bracket. Simply lifting up from the bottom allows the guard to pivot on its top mounted hinge and provides access to the station activation handle
Wire guard for manual station applications subject to accidental contact:
- Guard hinges at the top of its mounting plate, access requires lifting guard and then activating manual station pull lever
- For use with surface mounted or semi-flush mounted manual stations
Compatible with the following Simplex® manual station types:
- Conventional (non-addressable) manual stations.
- Conventional (non-addressable) stations for Releasing Systems applications.
- Addressable manual stations.
- Addressable manual stations for Releasing Systems applications.
This station guard will fit onto surface mounted or semi-flush mounted manual stations. Flush mounted boxes, providing a semi-flush mounted station, are typically preferred since that mounting arrangement allows the guard to rest against the wall surface.
Mounting Plate Dimensions: 6 5 ⁄16 ” H x 4 ⅝” W x 0.050” Thick (160 mm x 117 mm x 1.3 mm)
Guard Dimensions: 6” H x 4 ⅝” W x 1 ¾” D (152 mm x 117 mm x 44 mm)
Guard Wire Diameter: 0.093” (2.36 mm)
See all our parts for Simplex.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|