- Additional information
2099-9759 Simplex Dual Action Pull Station
Activation of the Simplex single action manual stations requires a firm downward pull to activate the alarm switch. Completing the action breaks an internal plastic break-rod (visible below the pull lever, use is optional). The use of a break-rod can be a deterrent to vandalism without interfering with the minimum pull requirements needed for easy activation. The pull lever latches into the alarm position and remains extended out of the housing to provide a visible indication.
Note: This Simplex Pull Station does not come with the key. The key must be purchased separately, see here.
Manual fire alarm stations for general purpose applications:
- Operation complies with ADA requirements.
- Pull lever protrudes when alarmed.
- Break-rod is supplied (use is optional).
- Screw terminals for wiring connections.
- Tamper resistant reset key lock (keyed same as Simplex® fire alarm cabinets).
Multiple mounting options:
- Surface or semi-flush with standard boxes or matching Simplex boxes.
Double Action Stations (Push Type) require that a spring loaded interference plate (marked PUSH) be pushed back to access the pull lever of the single action station.
The following summarizes the basic requirements.
- Stations shall be located in the normal path of exit and distributed in the protected area such that they are unobstructed and readily accessible.
- Mounting shall be with the operable part not less than 42 in (1.07 m) and not more than 48 in (1.22 m) above floor level.
- At least one station shall be provided on each floor. Additional stations shall be provided to obtain a travel distance not more than 200 ft (61 m) to the nearest station from any point in the building.
- When manual station coverage appears limited in any way, additional stations should be installed.
See all our parts for Simplex.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|