- Additional information
2099-9101 Simplex – Single Action Manual Pull Station Featuring 2 N/O Contacts.
Activation of the 2099-9101 Simplex, single-action manual stations require a firm downward pull to activate the alarm switch. Completing the action breaks an internal plastic break-rod (visible below the pull lever, use is optional). Designed for use with the Simplex 4001, 4002, 4004, and 4005 fire alarm panels.
The use of a break-rod can be a deterrent to vandalism without interfering with the minimum pull requirements needed for easy activation. The pull lever latches into the alarm position and remains extended out of the housing to provide a visible indication.
Note: This Simplex Pull Station does not come with the key. The key must be purchased separately, see here.
Manual fire alarm stations for general purpose applications:
- Operation complies with ADA requirements.
- Pull lever protrudes when alarmed.
- Break-rod is supplied (use is optional).
- Screw terminals for wiring connections.
- Tamper-resistant reset key lock (keyed same as Simplex® fire alarm cabinets).
Station reset requires the use of a key to reset the manual station lever and deactivate the alarm switch. (If the broken rod is used, it must be replaced.)
Station testing is performed by the physical activation of the pull lever. Electrical testing can be also performed by unlocking the station housing to activate the alarm switch.
Pre-Signal Option activates when the lever is pulled. General alarm initiation requires a key to activate a key switch located behind the pull lever.
Station Reset requires the use of a key to reset the manual station lever and deactivate the alarm switch. If the break-rod is used, it must be replaced.
Operation types include
- Single action.
- Double Action, Breakglass, or Push Type.
- Institutional Model, key-operated only.
- Optional NO GRIP Single Action Retrofit Kits are available with a more easily operated pull lever for applications where anticipated users may find the standard station lever difficult to activate.
- Optional Local Alarm cover.
- Optional pre-signal and annunciator contacts.
See all our parts for Simplex
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|