- Additional information
2098-9806 Simplex, Remote Test STA Red Led Key SW.
The 2098-9806 Simplex compact air duct smoke sensor housings provide TrueAlarm operation for the detection of smoke in air conditioning or ventilating ducts.
Sampling tubes are installed into the duct allowing air to be directed to the smoke sensor mounted in the housing.
2098-9806 Simplex: Test Station with a key switch and red LED status indicator, on single-gang stainless steel plate; (turning switch to “TEST” initiates alarm for system testing).
Compact air duct sensor housing with a clear cover to monitor for the presence of smoke** Includes factory installed TrueAlarm photoelectric smoke sensor and features:
- Individual sensor information processed by the host control panel to determine sensor status.
- Digital transmission of analog sensor values via IDNet or MAPNET II, 2-wire communications.
- Programmable sensitivity, consistent accuracy, environmental compensation, status testing, and monitoring of sensor dirt accumulation.
Remote module options (ordered separately):
- Remote red status/alarm LED (2098-9808).
- Remote test station with LED (2098-9806).
See all our parts for Simplex
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|