- Additional information
2084-9008 SIMPLEX, PHONE ARMOR BREAK-ROD SRFC MNT.
2084-9008 Simplex, Firefighter telephone systems provide two-way communications for facilities where radio communications may not be available or are unreliable. They are typically used during active firefighting conditions, during a fire alarm investigation, or during fire alarm system inspection and test. Operation requires a dedicated two-wire circuit, typically using twisted, shielded pair wiring (TSP) to minimize electrical noise pickup from adjacent wiring. Depending on the master control, up to 6 remote phones and the master can be in simultaneous use. Additional information can be found in Installation Instructions 579-226 and on data sheet S4100-0034 which describes 4100ES Master phone control operation.
Firefighter telephones provide direct communications with the Firefighter Telephone
Control’s master phone:
- When remote phones call the master, a call tone is provided to verify that the request is in process (exact performance may vary depending on master phone equipment).
- Two-wire telephone circuits are supervised and power-limited.
- Compatible with 4100ES and 4100U Series, and legacy 4100/4120 Series Simplex® Firefighter Telephone Controls.
Phone assemblies are available for:
- Surface or flush mounting, (NOTE: backbox is ordered separately).
- Or as separate phone sets for plugging into dedicated remote phone jack stations.
UL Listed to Standard 864
See all our parts for Simplex.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|