- Additional information
2084-9001 Simplex, Remote Phone Jack.
The 2084-9001 Remote Phone Jack Stations. Jacks are mounted on a single gang plate for use with pluggable phones. The front is marked “Fire Emergency Phone”. An optional call LED indicator is available. No additional circuits are required to operate the call-in LED when the remote phone is connected to a Simplex fire fighter’s phone system.
Firefighter telephones provide direct communications with the Firefighter Telephone Control’s master phone
- When remote phones call the master, a call tone is provided to verify that the request is in the process (exact performance may vary depending on master phone equipment).
- Two-wire telephone circuits are supervised and power-limited.
Phone assemblies are available for
- Surface or flush mounting, (NOTE: backbox is ordered separately).
- Or as separate phone sets for plugging into dedicated remote phone jack stations.
- Armored cable models to minimize vandalism (voice and ear caps are sealed with an adhesive).
See all our parts for Simplex
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|