- Additional information
2080-9060 SIMPLEX, MAINT SWITCH W/LAMP,SURFACE.
2080-9060 Simplex, Releasing systems require maintenance disconnect switches and often require abort switches. These abort and maintenance switches are clearly labeled and combine easy operation with rugged construction for high integrity operation.
Abort switches provide a manual Fire Suppression System release abort request:
- Pushbutton momentary switch is mounted on a stainless steel single-gang plate.
- A protruding collar protects the switch from accidental contact (collar is removable if required).
- Available flush or surface mount.
- Flush mounting requires standard single-gang box.
- Surface mounting includes a red mounting box.
Maintenance switches provide a secure and visible disconnect means for servicing Fire Suppression System Releasing Appliance Circuits (RACs):
- Maintained position key switch with key removable only in the normal position.
- Models with indicator lamp use a bright incandescent bulb with red lens, powered from separate 24 VDC.
- Available for flush or surface mount.
- Flush mounting requires a standard double-gang box for models with lamp or a standard single gang box for models without lamp.
- Surface mount models includes a red mounting box.
- Models with lamp provided with a double gang stainless steel plate. Models without lamp provided with a single gang stainless steel plate.
UL listed to Standard 864
See all our parts for Simplex.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|