HFP-11 SIEMENS – LAST UNITS
|1 - 9||$199.00|
- Additional information
HFP-11 Siemens is a plug-in, two-wire and multi-sensor detector (with both photoelectric and thermal inputs) that is compatible with FireFinder XLS and FS-250 series of FACPs.
HFP-11 Siemens provides the highest level of detector intelligence available today with a detector / control panel link that allows the user to program the detector for the specific hazard profile, using a simple software menu selection.
Direct Replacement: OP921.
Detectors are optimized by selecting one (1) of the following 11 applications:
- Office / Retail.
- Computer room.
- Parking garage.
- Utility / Transformer room.
- Hostile environment.
- Precious storage.
- Air Duct.
The Model HFP-11 contains an LED indicator capable of flashing either one of three distinct colors: green, yellow, or red. During each flash interval, the microprocessor based detector checks the following:
- For smoke in its sensing chamber.
- That its smoke sensitivity is within the range indicated.
- That its critical smoke sensing electronics are operating.
HFP-11 Architect and engineer specifications
- Most sophisticated ‘detector intelligence’ available.
- Easily programmed to match specific hazard profiles from the fire alarm control panel (FACP).
- FirePrint™ technology to differentiate between deceptive phenomena and an actual fire.
- Supports software-based automatic environmental compensation.
- System logic activation based on any of three (3) inputs from the detector (smoke, heat or neural network).
- Remote sensitivity-measurement capability.
- Pre-alarm reporting based on fire-profile selection.
- Polarity insensitive utilizing SureWireTM technology.
- Multi-color detector status light-emitting diode (LED).
- Compatible with Model DPU (device programmer / tester unit).
- Field-cleanable chamber with replaceable chamber parts available.
- Multi-criteria fire detection for the price of a photoelectric detector.
- Optional fully programmable relay base, audible base and duct housing.
See all our parts for Siemens.
|Dimensions||4.1 × 4.1 × 1.9 in|