- Additional information
DB-11 Siemens ‘DB’ Series Detector Bases
The DB-11 Siemens detector bases are low-profile, surface mounting bases used on various Siemens ─ Fire Safety conventional and addressable detectors. Model DB2-HR, which is a redesign of Model DB-HR, is compatible with the standard, addressable type of intelligent detectors, as well as those detection devices that operate with ASAtechnology™.
Additionally, Model DB2-HR is backward compatible with the Siemens Model ‘H’-series intelligent detectors and detector-assigned FACPs. Model DB2-HR can also operate with Siemens’ 252-point addressable, 504-point addressable and FireFinder® XLS fire systems.
A relay output from the fire detector base for signaling other devices is provided by Model DB2-HR. The detector bases use screw-clamp contacts for electrical connections and self-wiping contacts for better reliability.
Further, the bases can be used with the optional Model LK-11 detector locking kit, which contains 50 detector locks and an installation tool, to prevent unauthorized removal of the detector head.
Models DB-11 and DB-11E are standard bases for Model ’H’-series “11” and Model “121”-series conventional detectors, as well as the Model ’H’-series addressable detectors. Model DB-11 has a 6’’ (15.2 cm) diameter, and the diameter for Model DB-11E is 4.5 inches (11.4 cm).
- Each detector base is compatible with Model ‘H’, “11” and “121” series of conventional detectors.
- All bases are compatible with the optional Model LK-11 detector-locking kit.
- Each detector base also functions with the addressable Model ‘H’ series, as well as Models OH921, OP921, OOH941, OOHC941, and HI921 intelligent detectors
- Model DB2-HR is also compatible with ASA technology detectors.
- Model DB2-HR has backward compatibility with Siemens Model ‘H’-series intelligent detectors.
- Models DB-11 and DB-11E mount on a 4-inch octagon, square, or single-gang electrical box.
- Model DB-11 has plugs to cover the outer-mounting screw holes.
- Model DB2-HR mounts on a 4’’-square, double-gang electrical box.
See all our available parts for Siemens
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|