- Additional information
FST-951R-IV Notifier, Thermal Sensor Head, ROR Temperature. Ivory – FlashScan and Clip Technology.
The FST-951R-IV Notifier Series intelligent thermal detectors are designed for both performance and aesthetics and are direct replacements for the FST-851 Series. A new modern, sleek, contemporary design and advanced thermal technologies make the FST-951R-IV Notifier Series ideal for both system operation and building design.
The point ID address set using rotary decimal switches, provide specific detector locations. The series includes a 135°F/57°C fixed-temperature, rate-of-rise, and a 190°F/88°C fixed high-temperature detectors. These thermal detectors provide effective, intelligent property protection in a variety of applications. Detectors are available for both FlashScan® and CLIP applications as designated.
• Two-wire SLC loop connection
• Unit uses base for wire addressing:
• Addressable by device
• Rotary, decimal addressing (Refer to the Notifier panel manuals for device capacity)
• Designed to meet UL 268 7th Edition
• Sleek, low-profile, stylish design
• State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response
• Integral communications and built-in device-type identification
• Built-in tamper-resistant feature
• Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet
• Fixed temperature model (FST-951) factory preset to 135°F (57°C)
• Rate-of-rise model (FST-951R),15°F (8.3°C) per minute
• High-temperature model FST-951H) factory preset to 190°F (88°C)
• 360°-field viewing angle of the two visual alarm indicators, LEDs blink red in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm
• LEDs blink every time the unit is polled
• Sealed against back pressure
• SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base
• Designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting
• Plugs into a separate base for ease of installation and maintenance
• Separate base allows the interchange of photoelectric, ionization and thermal sensors
OTHER SYSTEM FEATURES
• Remote test feature from the panel
• Walk test with address display
• Low standby current
• Remote LED output connection to optional RA100Z remote LED annunciator
FST-951 Series plug-in intelligent thermal detectors use a detachable base to simplify installation, service, and maintenance. Installation instructions are shipped with each detector. Mount detector base (all base types) on an electrical backbox which is at least 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep.
For a chart of the compatible junction boxes, see DN-60054. NOTE: Because of the inherent supervision provided by the SLC loop, end-of-line resistors are not required. Wiring “T-taps” or branches are permitted for Style 4 (Class “B”) wiring only. When using relay or sounder bases, consult the ISO X(A) installation sheet I56-1380 for device limitations between isolator modules and isolator bases.
See all our parts for Notifier
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|