- Additional information
FST-951-IV Notifier, Thermal Sensor Head, Fixed Temperature. Ivory – FlashScan and Clip Technology.
The FST-951-IV Notifier Series intelligent thermal detectors are designed for both performance and aesthetics and are direct replacements for the FST-851 Series. A new modern, sleek, contemporary design and advanced thermal technologies make the FST-951 Notifier Series ideal for both system operation and building design. The point ID address set using rotary decimal switches, provide specific detector locations.
- Designed to meet UL 268 7th Edition.
- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design.
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for the fast response.
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by an external magnet.
- Fixed temperature model (FST-951) factory preset to 135°F(57°C).
- Rate-of-rise model (FST-951R),15°F (8.3°C) per minute.
- High-temperature model FST-951H) factory preset to 190°F(88°C).
- 360°-field viewing angle of the two visual alarm indicators, LEDs blink red in Normal condition and turn on steady red in Alarm.
- LEDs blink every time the unit is polled.
- Sealed against backpressure.
- SEMS screws for wiring of a separate base.
- Designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting.
- Plugs into a separate base for ease of installation and maintenance.
- A separate base allows the interchange of photoelectric, ionization, and thermal sensors.
The series includes a 135°F/57°C fixed-temperature, rate-of-rise, and a 190°F/88°C fixed high-temperature detectors. These thermal detectors provide effective, intelligent property protection in a variety of applications. Detectors are available for both FlashScan® and CLIP applications as designated.
Datasheet FST-951-IV NOTIFIER.
See all our parts for Notifier
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|