- Additional information
The Notifier FSC-851 Multi-Criteria Detector is a Four-in-one device:
FSC-851 Notifier IntelliQuad Advanced Multi-Criteria Detector
- Unique ability to detect all four major elements of a fire
- Highest nuisance alarm immunity
- Advanced algorithms interpret and respond to the multiple inputs
- Six levels of sensitivity
- CO sensing for fastest response to slow developing, smoldering fires
- Fully integrated infrared sensing to support the fire alarm decision
- Automatic drift compensation of smoke sensor and CO cell
- Superior EMI protection
- Twin LED indicators providing 360° visibility
- LEDs can be panel controlled to blink, latch on, latch off
FSC-851 Notifier built-in test switch This plug-in fire detector combines four separate sensing elements in one unit:
- Electrochemical cell technology that monitors carbon monoxide (CO) produced by smoldering fires
- Infrared (IR) sensing that measures ambient light levels and flame signatures
- Photo-electric smoke detection
- Thermal detection for temperature monitoring
The integration of continual monitoring for all four major elements of a fire has enabled Notifier to create a detector that responds more quickly to an actual fire with the highest immunity to nuisances. This advanced multi-criteria detector operates at a high immunity level, changing to become very sensitive to identify those that should be ignored, reducing false alarms.
Its on-board intelligence runs advanced algorithms that dynamically adjust detection parameters to respond to the inputs from the sensors, enabling instant response as ambient conditions change.
The program changes sensor thresholds, sensor gain, time, delays, combinations, sampling rates, and averaging rates. If any sensor fails, the detector automatically adjusts the sensitivity of the remaining sensors. It also recognizes a fault condition.
The CO cell has an expected lifetime of approximately six years. It is not a field replaceable component. An internal timer signals the control panel to indicate the approach of the CO cell’s end of life. Upon expiration, you should contact the system supplier to arrange for replacement of the unit. Detection is not compromised when the CO cell expires. The algorithms automatically adjust to properly weight the inputs from the photo-electric, heat, and IR sensors.
Datasheet FSC-851 Notifier.
See all our parts for Notifier.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|