- Additional information
APS2-6R Notifier Auxiliary Power Supply
The APS2-6R Notifier is a state-of-the-art, 150 watt, switching auxiliary power supply providing 24 VDC of filtered DC power. The APS2- 6R provides three 24 VDC output circuits, rated for 6.0 Amps in alarm and 4.0 Amps continuous. It is used for the operation of peripheral audible/visual devices (alarm signaling appliances) for the Onyx Series control panels. The APS2-6R can also be used with Legacy panels.
- UL 864 Ninth Edition compliant
- Lightweight, compact design
- 120 or 220/240 VAC (@ 50/60 Hz) versions
- Output circuits with overload protection
- Built-in “brown-out” circuitry
- Diagnostic trouble LED
- Trouble supervision bus
- Shares battery and charger circuit with control panel
- Power-limited design, per UL requirements
- Heavy-duty clamp-type terminals accept up to 12 AWG (3.1 mm²) wire
- Battery voltage supervision
- Low battery disconnect
- Mounts in a standard CAB-3/XLS-ADT-CAB-4 Series cabinet.
When used with the CAB-3 or CAB-4 Series (CAB-A3/-A4, -B3/-B4, -C3/-C4, or -D3/-D4 one to four tiers), the APS2-6R mounts to a CHS-4 or CHS-4L mounting chassis. If more than one APS2-6R is necessary to satisfy Audible/Visual (DC) power requirements, connect additional APS2-6R power supplies together as described in the Installation Instruction Manual #53232.
See all our parts for Notifier.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 2 in|