- Additional information
AMPS-24E Notifier Addressable Power Supply
AMPS-24E Notifier is an addressable power supply and battery charger with up to three 24 VDC outputs. It operates in either FlashScan® or CLIP (Classic Loop Interface Protocol) mode with the NFS-3030/NFS2-3030 Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP). It can also be used as the primary power supply for the NCA-2 Network Control Annunciator.
• Addressable by NFS-3030/NFS2-3030 FACP.
• Selectable charging current charges 7 AH to 200 AH batteries.
• Isolated Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) interface.
• Trouble bus input for use with normally-open dry contacts or open-collector circuit.
• USB Type B connector for programming installation parameters.
• Brownout detection.
• Battery/battery charger supervision.
• Secondary Power Auxiliary Outputs: 24V @ 0.5A and 5V @ 0.15A.
• AC loss detection and AC loss delay reporting.
• Mounts in a CAB-4 Series enclosure, EQ Cabinet Series enclosure, BB-25, BB-100, or BB-200 Battery Backbox.
Specifications Notifier AMPS-24E
- Primary (AC) power:
AMPS24: 110-120 VAC 50/60 Hz input, 5 A maximum;
AMPS24E: 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input, 2.5 A maximum.
- MAIN 24V Output – filtered power-limited power. Refer to the table for configuration/current information.
- AUX 24V – provides filtered power-limited power for additional components. Refer to the table above for configuration/current information.
- Secondary power (battery) charging circuit: Current-limited, sealed lead-acid battery charger which will charge 7 to 200 AH batteries.
- Selectable charging current: 1.0 A, 2.0 A or 5.0 A.
- Secondary power auxiliary outputs.
- Wire sizes: 10 AWG (5.26 mm²) to 22 AWG (0.326 mm²).
- Battery fuse (F2): 15 A, fast-acting.
- Shipping Weight: 4.25 lb
Agency Listings and Approvals
These listings and approvals apply to the AMPS-24/E power supply. In some cases, certain modules may not be listed by
certain approval agencies or listing may be in process. Consult factory for the latest listing status.
- UL: S635
- ULC: CS118
- City of Chicago
- City of Denver
- MEA: 345-02-E
- CSFM: 7165-0028:224
- FM: Approved
- FDNY: #6026
Product Line Information
AMPS-24: Addressable power supply/battery charger.
AMPS-24E: Same as AMPS-24: 220-240VAC operation.
Datasheet AMPS-24E NOTIFIER
See all our parts for Notifier.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 2 in|