- Additional information
AMPS-24 NOTIFIER, Addressable Power Supply, 120 VAC (NFS-3030/NFS2-3030).
AMPS-24 Notifier is an addressable power supply and battery charger with up to three 24 VDC outputs. It operates in either FlashScan® or CLIP (Classic Loop Interface Protocol) mode with the NFS-3030/NFS2-3030 Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP). It can also be used as the primary power supply for the NCA-2 Network Control Annunciator.
- Addressable by NFS-3030/NFS2-3030 FACP.
- Selectable charging current charges 7 AH to 200 AH batteries.
- Isolated Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) interface.
- Trouble bus input for use with normally-open dry contacts or open-collector circuit.
- USB Type B connector for programming installation parameters.
- Brownout detection.
- Battery/battery charger supervision.
- Secondary Power Auxiliary Outputs: 24V @ 0.5A and 5V @ 0.15A.
- AC loss detection and AC loss delay reporting.
- Mounts in a CAB-4 Series enclosure, EQ Cabinet Series enclosure, BB-25, BB-100, or BB-200 Battery Backbox.
- AUX 24V – provides filtered power-limited power for additional components. Refer to the table above for configuration/ current information.
- Secondary power (battery) charging circuit: Current-limited, sealed lead-acid battery charger which will charge 7 to 200 AH batteries. Selectable charging current: 1.0 A, 2.0 A or 5.0 A.
- Secondary power auxiliary outputs.
- Wire sizes: 10 AWG (5.26 mm²) to 22 AWG (0.326 mm²).
- Battery fuse (F2): 15 A, fast-acting.
- Shipping Weight: 4.25 lb
Datasheet AMPS-24 NOTIFIER
See all our parts for Notifier.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|