- Additional information
ACPS-610E Notifier, Charger Power Supply – 6 or 10 amps; mounts..in CAB-PS1, CAB-3/4, EQ Cabx, BB-25 or..CHS-PS1.
The ACPS-610E Notifier is an auxiliary power supply with a battery charging option and a host of special features. Selectable charging options allow the ACPS-610(E) to provide 6 amps of shared power to four outputs while charging batteries from 12 to 200 AH, or 10 amps of shared power when the unit is configured for use with an external battery charger. Four individually addressable outputs can be independently configured for auxiliary power or Notification Appliance Circuits (NAC).
- Certified for seismic applications when used with the appropriate seismic mounting kit.
- Approved for Marine applications when used with listed compatible equipment (see DN-60688).
- Provides 6.0 A of NAC power or 10 A of general purpose power.
- Four Class B (Style Y) or four Class A (Style Z) outputs, individually addressable by the FACP.
- When built-in outputs are configured for NAC operation, each circuit supports strobe synchronization with the following manufacturers’ audio/visual devices: System Sensor® (SpectrAlert® and SpectrAlert Advance Series) or Wheelock or Gentex.
- Each circuit can be software-selected for use as: a Notification Appliance Circuit, general purpose 24 VDC power, fourwire detector power, or door holder.
- Steady, March Time (120 PPM), Two Stage, Temporal, or UZC Zone-Coded and Non-Coded devices – softwareselectable by circuit.
- Universal Zone Coder (UZC-256) option supports for programmable coded outputs. Up to 256 different codes.
- Auxiliary Outputs: 24V @ 0.5A and 5V @ 0.15A.
- Charges 12 to 200 AH batteries with full supervision. The charger on the ACPS may be disabled via software. When disabled, a separate, external charger is required, for example a CHG-120.
- May be used to provide battery backup for multiple ACPS supplies.
- AC loss detection, brownout detection, and AC loss delay reporting.
- Power-limited outputs.
- Isolated Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) interface.
- Selectable ground fault detection.
NAC outputs support notification appliance synchronization for devices manufactured by System Sensor®, Wheelock, and Gentex. An option to disable battery charging allows the system designer to use the four built-in circuits to distribute 10 amps of power for general purposes, excluding NAC applications. The ACPS-610(E) is compatible with NOTIFIER intelligent fire alarm control panels using CLIP and FlashScan® protocol.
Datasheet ACPS-610E NOTIFIER
See all our parts for Notifier.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|