- Additional information
ABS-1B Notifier, Annunciator Surface Box. Mounts one Annunciator Module.
The Annunciator Surface ABS-1B Notifier provides for the remote mounting of one annunciator module in a surface-mount enclosure. Knockouts are provided for use with 1/2″ (1.27 cm) conduit.
The annunciator mounts directly to the ABS-1B(C) without a dress plate. 8.5″ (21.59 cm) high x 4.5″ (11.43 cm) wide x 2″ (5.08 cm) deep. NOTE: The ABS-1B Notifier will not support the installation of the AKS-1B Annunciator Key Switch.
The ONYX® Series ACS Annunciators provide a modular line of products for annunciation and control of the Notifier ONYX® Series Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panels, Network Control Annunciators, and Notifier’s legacy addressable panels.
The ACS line provides arrays of LEDs to indicate point status and, in some versions, switches to control the state of output circuits. These ACS units use a serial interface and may be located at distances of up to 6,000 feet (1,828.8 meters) from the panel.
ABS-1B Notifier Features
- Speaker control mode for use with XPIQ and the following panels: NFS2-3030, NFS2-640, NFS-320(C), and NFS320SYS. Enables the ACS to control the operation of groups of multi-channels mapped to groups of multi-speakers.
- Compatible with existing annunciators.
- Color-programmable LEDs.
- On-board end-of-line resistors can be enabled/disabled by setting a switch.
- Alarm/Circuit On and Trouble LED per-point option or more dense Alarm-only option.
- Touch-pad control switch option for remote control of system relays; or silence, reset and evacuate.
- LEDs may be programmed to display the status of indicating circuits or control relays as well as system status conditions.
- System Trouble LED indicator.
- On-Line/Power LED indicator.
- Alarm and trouble resound with a flash of new conditions.
- Local sounder for both alarm and trouble conditions with silence/acknowledge button (program options).
- May be powered by 24 VDC from the panel or by remote power supplies.
- Microprocessor-controlled electronics fully supervised.
- Slip-in custom labels, lettered with standard typewriter or LabelEase program.
- Plug-in terminal blocks for ease of installation and service.
See all our parts for Notifier
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|